Tailoring & Handling Time: Our dresses are made to order and can take up to 12 weeks
Shipping Time: Expedited Express 7-14 business days
To ensure accurate measurements, we suggest having your measurements taken by a professional seamstress. If you can not get a professional seamstress to take your measurements you should follow this guide to ensure proper fit.
Heels height: Please tell me your shoes height when you marry,
IMPORTANT: Please tell us how tall you are without shoes.
- You should always have someone else take your measurements, physically measuring yourself will provide you with inaccurate numbers, so please have someone help you.
- Wedding apparel is sized differently than ready to wear clothes. It is very important that you use this guide in conjunction with the size chart to help you determine your size in order to save time and money.
- You will need to take your measurements in the undergarments you will be wearing with the wedding gown.
- Be sure to stand up straight with your arms relaxed down by your side.
- Compare these measurements to our size chart and you should have a good fit. These charts show how measurements are mapped to the designer sizes. These measurements are taken to determine the closest size to be ordered. If your measurements indicate one size for the “bust” and a different size for the “waist/ and or hips”, we suggest ordering according to the largest measurement.
Bust: Not your bra size! Take the tape around your back and bring it to the fullest part of the breast. Your arms should be relaxed, down at your sides.
Waist: This is the smallest part of your waist. Typically it’s an inch or so above your belly button.
Hip: around hips at fullest point, taking note of how far down from the waist that you are measuring.
Shoulder to Shoulder: Only needed for dress with sleeves. This is the width of your shoulder.