“The Fashion and Apparel Industry Report paints a bright portrait with worldwide revenue expected to rise from $481.2 billion in 2018 to $712.9 billion by 2022”Bridal Fashion Week Magazine….Read more
OTTAWA BRIDAL WEEK ON EVERY DEVICE
From your smart phone, tablet to connected TV’s. We produce top quality fashion television programming for the bridal fashion industry.
“Based on research conducted by the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, the number of internet-connected devices will increase from 10-12 billion today to more than 50 billion by 2020.”
A SaaS platform featuring an end-to-end solution for Direct-To-Consumer applications with OTT multi-screen video streaming platforms from IT infrastructure to website and apps for mobile and Smart TV’s. Our software platform integrates a robust Direct-To-Consumer infrastructure enabling monetization on multiple fronts that can be integrated with our built-in ad platform. From here, we can broadcast our fashion events to millions of households around the world while creating original programming by merging our live and Video-On-Demand shows with technology, creating Bridal Fashion Week TV accessible on every device and connected TV’s with a fully functional direct-to-consumer platform offering our audience the capability to “Look now, buy now” feature and connect buyers directly to designers to purchase or pre-order the latest fashion trends of next season fresh off of the runway now.
We display and broadcast our advertisers via TV platforms that can reach millions of households, just like Netflix, in a matter of few clicks. Select your platform from Roku, Apple TV, Android TV to Amazon Fire TV and have access to millions of monthly subscribers.
Based on research conducted by the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, the number of internet-connected devices will increase from 10-12 billion today to more than 50 billion by 2020.
For retailers, it’s time to embrace digital transformation. Doing so entails greater access to products for customers, more fluid, more shopping experiences, and more comprehensive prices.
Traditionally, publishers acted as intermediaries between retailers and consumers. Today, nearly any retailer with a strong editorial voice can go toe-to-toe with the world’s foremost print and digital brands. Shoppers can browse a variety of curated products from a digital magazine, for example, and then visit a retailer’s website directly from it.
What retailers need to focus on is consistently and reliably executing a business strategy that meshes well with consumers (especially millennials) with a heavy focus on technology.
HOW MUCH TIME DO CONSUMERS SPEND ON A SMARTPHONE DAILY?
Consumers now spend more than five hours a day on their smartphones, and a recent AdWeek survey found 88% growth year over year in time spent watching videos on a smartphone.
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF ONLINE TRAFFIC IS MOBILE?
- In 2018, 52.2% of all worldwide online traffic was generated through mobile phones, up from 50.3% in the previous year (Statista, 2018)
- 57% of all U.S. online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets (BrightEdge, 2017)
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF EMAILS ARE OPENED ON A MOBILE DEVICE?
- About 3 in 5 consumers check their email on the go and 75% of Americans say they use their smartphones most often to check email
- As a whole, in 2017, 61% of U.S. email opens occurred on mobile, 15% on desktop and 24% in a webmail client (Adestra)
CONSUMER BEHAVIOR AND MOBILE USAGE STATISTICS
- Mobile searches for “best” have grown over 80 percent in the past 2 years (Google, 2017)
- 51% of customers say that they use mobile devices to discover new brands and products (BrightEdge, 2017)
- 69% of smartphone users also say that they are more likely to buy from companies with mobile sites that easily address their questions or concerns (BrightEdge, 2017)
- Worldwide, more people own a cell phone than a toothbrush. (Consumer Technology Association, 2015)
- Over half of all mobile brand experiences are image or video based
- 89% of people are likely to recommend a brand after a positive brand experience on Mobile (Google, 2017)
- People today have 2X more interactions with brands on mobile than anywhere else—that includes TV, in-store, you name it (Google, 2017)
- Users spend on average 69% of their media time on smartphones (Comscore, 2017)
- 57% of users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site (socPub)
- Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites. (Smart Insights)
- 80% of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies with mobile sites or apps that help them easily answer their questions. (Google, 2018)
- Over 51% of smartphone users have discovered a new company or product while conducting a search on their smartphone. (Google, 2018)
MOBILE MARKETING AND ECOMMERCE
- Mobile can fast-track time to purchase by 20% through facilitating efficiencies in decision-making and enhanced team collaboration, particularly with more complex purchases (Google, 2017)
- Over 40% of online transactions are now done on mobile (Google, 2017)
- Mobile searches related to “same-day shipping” have grown over 120% since 2015 (Google, 2017)
- Nearly 2/3 of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies whose mobile sites or apps customize information to their location (Google, 2017)
- 70% of smartphone users who bought something in a store first turned to their phone for information about a purchase (Google, 2017)
- 35% of people who searched on their phone spent more than they expected in the store (Google, 2017)
MOBILE MARKETING FOR B2B INDUSTRIES
- 80% of B2B executives research products or services on a tablet in the evening (IDG Global Solutions)
- 80% of B2B buyers are using mobile at work (Boston Consulting Group, 2017)
- More than 60% of B2B buyers report that mobile played a significant role in a recent purchase (Boston Consulting Group, 2017)
- The majority of senior executives (92%) own a smartphone used for business, with 77% reporting they use their smartphone to research a product or service for their business. While the majority (93%) go on to purchase that product via the Internet using a laptop or desktop, 50% of these executives have purchased IT products for business using their smartphone, with 13% reporting making a purchase between $1,000 to $4,999 (IDG Global Solutions)
- Mobile usage per B2B worker is expected to increase from two hours a day to three by 2020, driven by millennials, Gen Z, and the increasing use of smartphones by older workers (Google, 2017)
- Mobile drives, or influences, an average of more than 40% of revenue in leading B2B organizations (Google, 2017)
- 50% of B2B search queries today are made on smartphones, and will grow to 70% by 2020
- Mobile marketing can accelerate time to B2B purchase by 20% (Boston Consulting Group, 2017)
- More than 90% of buyers reporting a superior mobile experience say they are likely to buy from the same vendor again, compared to only 50% of those who had a poor experience,
BRIDAL BUSINESS SEO STORE LOCATOR LISTING
- Over 50,000+ targeted unique monthly traffic searches to your listing
- Listed on the official Ottawa Bridal Week web & mobile App
- SEO Boost to your online and mobile listing year round
BUSINESS CARD AD
Your business card ad in the official Ottawa Bridal Week Magazine published semi-annually and accessible on every device.
FULL PAGE AD IN THE OFFICIAL BRIDAL WEEK MAGAZINE